”Everyone thinks they have the best dog and none of them are wrong.” – W.R Purche
Our pets are often showing their love for us in their own ways. Here is a list of how we can show our dog or cat that we adore them 🙂
7 ways to show you love your dog
- – Talk to your doggy. Your dog loves to hear your voice.
- – Pet them and stroke their fur.
- – Take your dog for a long walk on the beach, round the block or up the mountain.
- – Give them a good brush.
- – Play together. You can chase them, play catch with a ball or stick. There are so many fun toys you can buy from the pet store that they will enjoy playing with or chewing.
- – They love back and tummy scratches.
- – Give them some dog treats. They sure will appreciate it.
5 ways to show you love your cat
- – A lot of cats go mad for catnip. It makes them roll around on the floor and feel blissful. It pretty much gives them a bit of a buzz.
- – Gently stroke their fur.
- – If you catch them slow blinking you, be sure to slow blink them back, it’s a sign of love and trust.
- – Play with them using string, rolled up newspaper, sticks or cat toys you can buy.
- – Talk to them in a high pitch voice. Also use their name.
Take your dog swimming at a safe beach when the waves are calm. Dogs usually love to swim!
Or treat your kitty cat to some tasty bits of tuna, or chicken.
By playing games with your pets you are increasing their happy hormones in their brains’, as well as establishing a bond between the both of you. It also provides exercise for your beloved pet as well as helping to relieve anxiety or stress.
”What greater gift than the love of a cat.” – Charles Dickens
Now go on and show that animal of yours some love…