Experience the best South Africa has to offer in 2 weeks! This is a combo of our popular 8 day Kruger safari & 4 days Cape Town extension. We spend 4 days exploring the Kruger Park where you have a good chance to see the Big Five and lots of other animals, plants and bird life in their natural environment. The next 3 days are spent at a private game reserve where you will get to meet the wildlife up close and personal! Walk/wheel with a cheetah, meet & feed Jessica the famous hippo and other close animal encounters.
12 Day Kruger & Cape Town Tour
Crowning the tour off with 4 days in Cape Town visiting the famous Table Mountain, tranquil Stellenbosch Winelands, spectacular Cape of Good Hope and entertaining Waterfront.
We depart from Johannesburg at 7am (please refer to pre-departure information) and spend the next four days in the Kruger National Park exploring this 2 million hectare haven to the Big Five and many other species of animal, bird and plant life. Our nights are spent at various main and private camps in bungalows throughout the park, with nights 1 & 2 and 3 & 4 at two different camps. Optional cost for a night game drive is available* (B/L/D)
After breakfast and a morning game drive we depart from the Kruger National Park and head to a magnificent Private Game Reserve, well-known for reintroducing animals to the wild and hand-rearing orphaned animals, where we spend 3 nights. Activities include morning and afternoon game drives and bush walks/wheels, maybe even touching a wild cheetah.
Please note: Game drives in the private reserve are done in the reserves standard vehicles and we will transfer you into the standard game drive seats, we have extra straps to assist you with balance if needed. The bush walk/wheels can be difficult for wheelchair users in dry conditions, i.e. soft sand.
Dinners are served in a traditional “Boma” around a blazing fire. (B/L/D)
We drive a scenic day’s journey back to Johannesburg airport where you’ll board a plane for a late afternoon flight to Cape Town. On arrival, we’ll transfer you to the Guest House to enjoy your first night in Cape Town. (B)
Today is at your leisure so you can relax, catch up on your diary, sort photos out, catch up on e-mails or visit the beautiful Fish Hoek beach. (B)
The next 3 days we show you the highlights of Cape Town and surroundings including a city centre drive with the spectacular views from on top of Table Mountain and Signal Hill, the Waterfront, a Cape Point tour with amazing coastal roads. We visit the penguin colony at Boulders beach & an outing to the nearby Stellenbosch Winelands to taste the local wines at 2 different winefarms.
On the 12th day we transfer you to the airport*(at your extra cost) for your late evening flight home. Alternatively, you are very welcome to stay an extra couple of days in Cape Town to explore more of the many wonderful attractions or just relax and enjoy the sun. (B)
- Please note day 1 – 8 of the above itinerary could run in reverse or other changes may occur due to accommodation availability or other unforeseen circumstances. Please visit our Eight Day Kruger Safari for a more detailed itinerary.
- Please note days 9 – 12 are an addition to the Kruger safari and are not ‘escorted’ full time, B&B basis only. However the transfers and excursions included in Cape Town are fully accessible.
- Please note that dates and prices could change due to unforeseen circumstances without prior notification.
- These departures are subject to a minimum of four clients.
12 day Kruger & Cape Town Tour from R 49’950 per person sharing -> DATES & PRICES
- KC0124 | 14 Jan 24 – 25 Jan 24 : R49’950 pps
- KC0224 | 18 Feb 24 – 29 Feb 24 : R49’950 pps
- KC0324 | 17 Mar 24 – 28 Mar 24 : R49’950 pps
- KC0424 | 14 Apr 24 – 25 Apr 24 : R49’950 pps
- KC0524 | 12 May 24 – 23 May 24 : R49’950 pps
- KC0624 | 16 Jun 24 – 27 Jun 24 : R49’950 pps
- KC0724 | 14 Jul 24 – 25 Jul 24 : provisionally fully booked
- KC0824 | 11 Aug 24 – 22 Aug 24 : TBA
- KC0924 | 15 Sep 24 – 26 Sep 24 : provisionally fully booked
- KC1024 | 20 Oct 24 – 31 Oct 24 : TBA
- KC1124 | 17 Nov 24 – 28 Nov 24 : provisionally fully booked
- KC1224 | 15 Dec 24 – 26 Dec 24 : TBA
- KC0125 | TBA shortly
- KC0225 | TBA shortly
- KC0325 | TBA shortly
- KC0425 | TBA shortly
- KC0525 | TBA shortly
- KC0625 | TBA shortly
- KC0725 | TBA shortly
- KC0825 | TBA shortly
- KC0925 | TBA shortly
- KC1025 | TBA shortly
- KC1125 | TBA shortly
- KC1225 | TBA shortly
- 7 nights accommodation in bungalows as per Kruger safari itinerary
- 4 nights accommodation in Cape Town Guesthouse
- All transport as per itinerary in special adapted vehicles for wheelchair access
- Airport transfers from JNB – CPT flight
- Wholesome meals as per itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch & D=Dinner)
- Day 1 – L/D
- Day 2 to 7 – B/L/D
- Day 8 to 12 – B
- All entrance fees and excursions as per itinerary
- Very knowledgeable English speaking guide/driver
- International airfares and airport taxes
- Airport transfer on arrival in JNB and departure in CPT (can be arranged at little extra cost)
- Accommodation in Johannesburg before and after the safari
- Domestic flight from JNB – CPT (ask us for affordable but reliable airlines)
- Meals in restaurants (if you choose)
- Drinks, personal expenses & Tipping (porterages& gratuities)
- Travel insurance (compulsory) & Visas (if applicable)
- Private carer
Night game drive in Kruger Park ~ R 350